BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hungry

Hungry
Hungry for a brain,
to send signals to a body that screams my name,
and caresses my body through joy and pain, sun and rain,
underpriviledged and fame.
Hungry for a mind,
to focus on mine,
through ups and downs,
lows and highs.
Hungry for a body,
capable of rushing every last emotion of mine,
at the same time, to the brink of the sky... and space.
Hungry for a caress,
to erase the very thin line between love and hate.
Hungry for a peice,
to fit mine, in a motion to create our own unique marks in time,
with beautiful faces and exquisite minds.
Hungry for a voice,
to directly reach the inner-layer of my heart,
which encloses the real me,
with no sound, and no need to preach..
we're already on the same ground.
Hungry for a stare,
to meet my own.
One that i'll crave so much,
it'll depreciate the value of the phone
and increase the value of one touch,
one brush up against my skin,
that kinda makes my heart rush and my head spin,
and urges me to pull you within.
Hungry for a soul,
so holy..
to put the rule book behind them.
Because nothing could be more justified,
tonight there's no sin.
Hungry for senses,
so sensitive.. such as ears and a nose,
that recognize my scent and the rythm of my footsteps
anywhere they may go.
Hungry for a heart,
so golden...
that only focuses on what it's holding,
which is always me,
and doesn't care who knows or sees,
because it's apparent destiny has already chosen
us to be.
Hungry for character,
so strong...
that I don't fear the roads coming along,
knowing that the tree we call love is strong,
because it's bright green buds of trust
breed an unspoken understanding
that could do no wrong.
~Mia "Flying Peacock" Jackson~

0 comments: