BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Extraordinary Man

Extraordinary Man
Mr. Extraordinary
When you’re away
I’m almost afraid.
Of what?
I can’t say..
Like you’ll find another
little girl to stop and play.
I know you won’t,
but yes they will..
If I don’t pay
that big energy bill..
Or maybe you’ll get lost
along the way,
and won’t find your way back
home safe with me.
Against this I pray..
Even for selfless reasons,
I want you to remain mine.
I don’t need a man of treason
to rob me blind
amidst the wine and dine..
Minus the cheddar,
my boo’s fine.
And you know he’s got potential,
cuz I made him mine..
Only for the purpose of watching
this empire climb
to the top.
Hear me roar from rooftops.
How I soar, When his beat drops.
I need more, If he stops
before I pour the wine
to match his meat chops,
That’s okay.. It’s his loss.
I know someone might do it better,
in more ways than one.
But in my heart, there’s no one better,
I contemplate bearing a son.
Plus..
my lips and my fingertips
can't seem to live without a kiss
and a brisk brush
up against the structure
that holds my heart
and rules my lust
He changed my style
from fun and rough,
to a soft sweet syrup
only he erupts..
..From the depths of my soul,
to the palm of my hands..
He owns my wind, my trees,
my vast mountains, and sand..
My soul lies intertwined
with this extraordinary man.
~Mia "Flying Peacock" Jackson~

0 comments: